REAL TASTE OF VIETNAM - 12 DAYS (DEPARTURE DATE: UPON YOUR REQUEST)
- Have a short brief introduction to Vietnamese cuisine highlighting the contents of traditional meals.
- Learn how to cook some kinds of local foods.
- Explore huge diversity of ecosystems, including offshore coral reefs, freshwater swamp forests, mangrove forests, small freshwater lakes, and sandy beaches of Halong Bay.
- Enjoy original and distinctive taste of Hue food which reflects the values of culture, history, traditional custom, and culinary art.
- Eat like a LOCAL - try the food of the most popular street stalls and hidden alleyways in the city and where the locals really love to eat in Hoi An Town.
- Enjoy the fascinating cuisine art in a cooking class in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Discovery of rural areas, farming life, and fruit gardens in the immense Mekong Delta.