- 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Saigon and travel to Ben Tre Province.
- The boat will cruise along the Ham Luong River (a branch of the Mekong) and stop off at various local workplaces to give you a picture of how the local economy works, including a brickwork - where bricks are still painstakingly made by hand; a coconut processing workshop - where you can sample fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into food and other products; and a mat weaving house - where straw mats are woven using a hand loom – you can even have a go at weaving yourself!
- The boat will then stop at a quiet village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life, before boarding your 'xe loi' (a kind of motorized rickshaw) and traveling into the forest where you can visit fruit orchards before stopping at a riverside restaurant for a delicious and filling lunch, featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp, washed down with some cold drinks or beers. It’s time to board a sampan boat for a relaxing trip along narrow canals.
- Around 17:00, you back to your hotel in Saigon. End of service.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Accommodation: NA.
- Important Notes:
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- If you have any specific food requirement (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies, etc.) please inform us in advance, we will provide notices to our restaurants, tour guides and partners so they would be able to serve you the best.